Monday, December 14, 2009

Praying Mantis

I hate to even admit it but I love the MTV show The Jersey Shore. It is the guiltiest of guilty pleasures and I'm completely sucked in. Anyway, a quote from one of the girls struck me as interesting. During her bio J-Wow said "I'm like a praying mantis. After I have sex with a guy I want to rip his head off."  This is something that I wish I could achieve. How do you feel detached from someone when I usually feel more attached? I wish I could feel that separation because it would be a lot easier. I know a lot girls who think they can do that but I know better. It is nearly impossible.

I find that most guys only want me sexually and if I could develop this hatred for them afterward it would help immensely. I try to abstain completely and I can do that for so long, but then opportunity comes up. I think why not, I'm attractive, my body is beautiful, as long as we're friends, etc. But I know better. It's still damn hard though.

Guys have a hard time forgetting me but it doesn't mean they have feelings. They just act sweet to get what they want. I'm smart enough to know better but I wish I could play their game. I wish I could take something from them that they would feel bad about.

No comments: