Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sad sad Sunday

What is it about Sundays that make me have an emotional breakdown? Is the ending of the weekend that sad? I'm usually reflective on sunday night and my life looks dreary to me and I break down.

I hate fucking money. With a passion. I feel uncomfortable around people that have more then me, especially family. I don't know why. I shouldn't. I'm not a jealous person. Being around people who are more successful just makes me feel like a loser and a failure. I don't want what they have but I feel like a failure for having less then they do.

Money is always my biggest worry. I try to be completely independent. I don't have a rich husband or father to save me. I'm on my own. Granted my Mom is successful and she helps me when I need her but I feel like a loser asking for it. I don't know why.

I've been stupid with money. I went to a 4 year liberal arts college that cost $30,000 a year in tuition and had to take out lots of loans. I didn't major in anything profitable like Economics or Engineering. Fuck no. That's not me. I have to be interested in the least profitable subjects like Sociology and languages. I'm afraid of failing in my field so I've stayed away from it. It's stupid because I'm not happy with the work that I do and it doesn't pay enough. If I loved my work the money wouldn't be as big of an issue. I'd be happier even if I was poor.

Confidence is a big deal. I don't have a enough. I can fake it in social situations and I am confident about certain things. But I'm not confident in my abilities. Employers can sense that and they take advantage. They know I'll work hard and won't complain. I lose promotions because they see I lack the confidence to really believe that I deserve it.

I'm not always confident about my appearance and what I have to offer to a relationship. I'm so fucking scared of being hurt that I just hide. Guys can sense that too and they take advantage of it. They know they can do hurtful things and get away with it. I have to stop.

I can attract guys easily but I'm can't keep them around and interested for long. Or maybe I push them away because I'm so fucking scared and I think I'm not good enough anyway. I'm drawn to guys who don't want me because at least I know they're going to leave eventually.

Why why why? I wish I didn't need pills to be happy and less anxious. I wish I believed in myself. I wish I didn't cry so easily. I wish I didn't let so many guys hurt me and break down my confidence.

All I can do to try to sleep and push forward.

My sad songs I listen to when I'm down:

That song helped me get over C and the abuse I suffered from him.


Anything by Tori helps me get through it.

No comments: