Thursday, March 27, 2008

Kiss kiss

Bo wants me to mention that it was his idea that I start blogging. He wants me to make videos and do podcasts too. I don't know. I need a webcam first. I guess my life is interesting and there's lots of stuff to tell. I doubt that anyone who doesn't know me would care but let's be self-centered and nostalgic anyway.
So I was super bored at work this week and I started making a list of all the people that I've kissed. Just kissed. The number is somewhere in the sixties btw. Yes I'm a lipslut. I know I've forgotten some people too. Oh well. I go through phases where I don't kiss anyone for 6 months and then I have a random bar night where I kiss more then 1 guy. I wish it was more consistent but that's not how my life goes.
It's funny how many names I don't remember. Some are just listed as "guy at Brownies" or "annoying guy in Sea Isle. " It got me thinking about the first time I had ever kissed a stranger and how exciting it was.
I was 18 and at a Blink 182 concert in Asbury Park. The average age at the show was probably 14 and I felt a bit out of my element. I was moshing in the crowd and I kept getting pushed into this punk guy. He had blue hair and facial piercings. The was definitely not my type at the time. I was dressed kinda square in a bandana shirt and pigtails.
So I kept getting shoved into him and I apologized and he was really nice about it and just smiled. After around the fifth time that I bumped into him he suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me. Whoah! Not what I expected! I was stunned and elated at the same time. It was the coolest fucking thing ever. I got a suprised makeout with a random stranger!!!!
I laughed and asked him his name and how old he was. I think his name was Mike and he was 17? I forget. He wanted to leave the concert with me and I said no thanks. The kiss was enough excitement for me. Then he kept coming back to me during the show to kiss me. I had split up with my friends in the crowd and my friend Lynn apparent saw 2 people making out and thought "Who are those people??" Oh shit it's Laura!"
The anonymity excited me and it still does. What's wrong with getting a little affection from a stranger? It gives me a feeling of accomplishment and triumph. I think "I can kiss anyone I want because I'm SOOOO sexy!"
I've never had anonymous sex but I assume it creates a similar high. It just had more risks involved. Kissing is so safe. You're not gonna get pregnant or feel used afterwards. It's just pure fun and flirtation.
Something we could all use a little more of in our lives ;)

No comments: