Saturday, March 22, 2008

LudaEaster

Sooooo I've got a mad tummy ache and I'm staying in. On a Saturday night, yes. I'm still catching up on sleep from last weekend. My body really needs a break.
Monstermania 10 was a blast. It was a fun, drunken blur. I haven't had a night that crazy in a long time. I wish I could relive it because it went too fast. Esp the AM hours hehe enough said.
Crazy fun nights like that just keep me going in life. I can't wait until the next night like that.
And ummmm I kinda like you. Yeah you. Kinda. We'll see. I think you like me too. Sorta. I don't know.

A video that I'm amused by:
Haha how freakin funny is that? I really am a complete Juno geek and this is over the top.

For some reason this song moves me:
When I heard the song on XPN it immediately made me emotional. It's just beautiful. I'm not religious but I am a sap sometimes.

Too fucking funny:
I hope the Easter bunny is good to you all!

No comments: