Thursday, January 31, 2008

I loved

Daniel Day-Lewis' acceptance speech at the SAG awards. He is so articulate and talented. Everyone must go see There Will Be Blood. It's an amazing movie.
He is broken over the death of Heath Ledger just like everyone else. OMG. So sad. I tear up whenever I hear "Wings" the theme song of Brokeback Mountain. So many of Heath's scenes from that movie really moved me including the one Daniel mentions in his speech. I've never seen anyone portray loneliness and desperation in a more realistic way then Heath did in Brokeback Mountain. I'm sure he experienced it in his life too. Oh the heartbreak. That movie is my equivalent of "The Notebook".


On a happier note I now have a profile up on match.com and I'm getting lots of hits. What can I say I'm so hot lol. Anyway yeah I am finding lots of interesting guys that I have stuff in common with. It's so hard trying to find that on your own. Match.com does a great job and matching up your compatibility and interests with people. Of course there are some weirdos on there too. I have a catchy headline "Meet Me Montauk" to see who's cool and knows where its from. Pretentious much? Yeah I know so kill me. Here's some responses I got:

"Hey I know where your headline is from! What do I win?"
"Is your headline the name of a band?"
"I drive a lot and I will drive you and I to Montauk."

Ok WEIRDOS. They crack me up though. I also don't get why anyone older then late 30s writes to me. HELLO! No thanks Dad. Some girls like COBs aka crusty old balls dudes but I def don't. It's fun though. I'm macking to so many guys I can't keep their names straight and I don't care what happens. I just wanna meet lots of people and figure out what I really want in a mate since I still have no clue.
Ok shower time bye for now.

No comments: