Friday, January 4, 2008

Here I am

Hey all
I've wanted to have one of these for a while now. It seems like yet another self-centered facet of our generation where I can brood about me me me me and pretend that people are interested...
But whatever it sounds like fun.
I have myspace but I feel like I can be more naked and candid on here. I don't mind random people reading this but there are mad stalkers on myspace so I have to keep it private.
On here I can be anonymous. Now here I am, naked and anonymous. I like this place.

I heard that Diablo Cody, the screenwriter of Juno (my new favorite movie!), got offered to write Juno by someone who read her kick-ass blog The Pussy Ranch: http://diablocody.blogspot.com/
Check it out. I don't aspire to be discovered by that kind of miracle but you never know what could happen when you put your words into cyberspace.
Here's hoping that something cool comes from this!
I look forward to brooding for you all real soon.

No comments: